Random Recipes

OK, I got bored with doing this blog separately from my other blogs. So I'm still posting recipes, but they're on the Random Oasis blog, not here.

Sunday, March 26

Irish Soda Bread

350 degree oven.

  • 4 cups flour
  • 3 heaping Tbs. Baking Powder
  • 1/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1 cup raisens
  • 2 Tbs. Caraway Seeds
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs beaten
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 cup buttermilk


Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl (flour, baking powder & soda, raisens, caraway seeds & sugar). Separately, mix the wet ingredients. Add the wet to the dry and combine. Pour into greased loaf pans and bake for about 1 hour and 15 min until golden brown. (The bottom and sides tend to scorch for me, so you'll have to gauge your oven.)

Source:
I hate to say it, but I can't remember....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web Random Recipes