Random Recipes

OK, I got bored with doing this blog separately from my other blogs. So I'm still posting recipes, but they're on the Random Oasis blog, not here.

Wednesday, July 26

Pizza a la Me

  • Herb/ Pesto Pizza Crust from Trader Joe's
  • Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce from Trader Joes
  • Shredded Mozzarella (from wherever, but I used TJ's)
  • 2 Adiele's Sausages in you favorite flavor from wherever you can find it (I got it at Costco & used the Spinach & Feta flavor)


Build your pizza: Stretch the dough out. Make sure you flour your work surface, and oil the pan you're baking on. Otherwise the pizza will stick. I baked on tinfoil and didn't use quite enough oil, plus the cheese overflowed and stuck like crazy. Add some sauce. There's no rules to this. If you don't like a lot of sauce, only use a little to make the cheese stick. If you like a lot of sauce, heap it on (but go gentle as it'll get soggy). Add your cheese & sausage. Add other toppings like veggies if you like.

Bake for around 20 min at 400 degrees until the cheese is bubbly.


Source:
I made this one up using ingredients I found at the stores. So it's super easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web Random Recipes